Reservation of an apartment:
A reservation agreement will be entered into with the client and it will remain in force until the contract under the law of obligations is entered into (up to one month).
The buyer must pay a reservation fee of €6,000 when the reservation agreement is entered into to confirm their intent of purchase.
Contract under the law of obligations:
A notarised contract under the law of obligations will be entered into with the buyer, setting out all the details of the transaction.
The contract under the law of obligations is entered into on the condition that the buyer has paid 15% of the total sales value.
The notarised property contract will be entered into after the construction of the apartment building has been completed.
The contract is entered into on the condition that the buyer pays the remaining 85% of the purchase and sales price, after which the right of ownership of the apartment will transfer to the buyer.
The price of the contract does not include:
- Parking space (price €24,000);
- Storage room (price €5,100);
- Notary’s fees and state fee related to the entry into the sales contract (paid by buyer);
- Data communications, cable TV, telephone and security service connection fees;
- Contribution of apartment association membership.
The price of the contract includes:
- Interior finish according to the finish package chosen by the client;
- Fee for the construction of and connection with utility networks (water, electricity, sewerage, central heating);
- Readiness for a home security system;
- Readiness for data communications, cable TV, telephone and security service connections;