Apply for a home loan from LHV!
The loan manager will contact you after you have filled in the application, and will make an initial offer.
Reservation of an apartment:
A reservation agreement will be entered into with the client and it will remain in force until the contract under the law of obligations is entered into (up to one month).
The buyer must pay a reservation fee of €6,000 when the reservation agreement is entered into to confirm their intent of purchase.
Contract under the law of obligations:
A notarised contract under the law of obligations will be entered into with the buyer, setting out all the details of the transaction.
The contract under the law of obligations is entered into on the condition that the buyer has paid 15% of the total sales value.
The notarised property contract will be entered into after the construction of the apartment building has been completed.
The contract is entered into on the condition that the buyer pays the remaining 85% of the purchase and sales price, after which the right of ownership of the apartment will transfer to the buyer.
The price of the contract does not include:
- Parking space (price €21,000);
- Storage room (price €4,200);
- Notary’s fees and state fee related to the entry into the sales contract (paid by buyer);
- Data communications, cable TV, telephone and security service connection fees;
- Contribution of apartment association membership.
The price of the contract includes:
- Interior finish according to the finish package chosen by the client;
- Fee for the construction of and connection with utility networks (water, electricity, sewerage, central heating);
- Readiness for a home security system;
- Readiness for data communications, cable TV, telephone and security service connections;
*For example, if you take a home loan in the amount of 30,000 euros with an unfixed interest rate of 3.0% per year, for a period of 360 months and the agreement fee of 300 euros, the initial annual percentage rate of credit is 3.08% per year. The loan collateral must be insured for the entire term of the loan, but the cost of insurance depends on the insurer selected by the borrower and the terms and conditions of insurance, and is therefore not known to the lender. The borrower pays the state fee and notary’s fee for the establishment of the collateral. The final amount of this amount is not known to the lender.